– oil, for cooking
– 500g (1lb) lamb fillet, cut into strips
– 250g (8 oz.) Snow peas
– 2 cloves garlic, crushed
– 2 tablespoons brandy
– 20g (3/4 oz.) Butter
– 1/4 cup (60g / 2 oz.) Wholegrain mustard
– 1/2 cup (125ml / 4 fl oz.) Cream
– 1 onion, cut into wedges
– 1 tablespoon honey
1. Heat the wok until it becomes very hot and add 1 tablespoon of oil and then swirl it around to coat the side. After that, stir-fry the lamb in batches over very high heat. Then remove from the wok and set it aside.
2. Then heat 1 tablespoon of oil in the wok and add the crushed garlic, the snow peas and the onion wedges. Then stir-fry over medium heat for about 3 to 4 minutes or so, or until the occasion becomes slightly soften. After that, remove from the wok and keep warm.
3. Then reduce the heat a little and add the butter, the wholegrain mustard, the honey, the cream and the brandy to the wok. Simmer the sauce gently for about 3 to 4 minutes or so. Then return the meat and the snow pea mixture to the wok and stir until the meat and vegetables becomes well heated through and well combined with the sauce.
– Protein 30g;
– Fat 30g;
– Carbohydrate 15g;
– Dietary Fiber 4g;
– Cholesterol 140mg;
– Energy 2030kJ (485cal)
1. Remove any fat or sinew from the lamb and cut the lamb into strips.
2. Stir-fry the lamb in batches over very high heat so that the meat becomes brown.
3. Heat the oil and add the garlic, the snow peas the onion wedges.