Calorie shifting is different than most other popular diets, that just give you fast weight loss by losing water weight. It is usually an 9-11 day diet plan with 3 days off to recover. Calorie cycling is about confusing your metabolism by varying your calories. It has been around for decades and has been used by everyone from bodybuilders to patients before surgery. Everyone can do this diet program with little help. There are a few things you should know to help you lose even more weight.
Here are some extra tips to help you lose weight.
• Keep it simple and have fun
• Eat 4-5 times per day, just cut your usual diet from 3 to 5 meals a day
• Increase your metabolism while keeping your blood sugar low by combine different kinds of calories and foods
• Prepare your own meals a head of time. Try to stick to the food in the diet plan if you do eat out.
• Light workouts to full body workouts.
Calorie shifting is not a magic pill. You still need a good diet. No junk food, but simply find a diet plan online adjust to your own tastes. Make it something you can follow and want to actually do for a couple months. Most plans merely want you to do some light walking, but that does not burn much fat. Start off with walking, but increase your speed at short busts. This will help you stay in that fat burning state longer and you will see results faster.